You have visited a model home, picked a neighborhood, fell in love with a floorplan and now it is time to start building the home of your dreams! We are so excited that you have decided to build a Stone Martin Builders’ home. We strive to make the process of building a Stone Martin Builders’ home a very smooth, stress free event. Our onsite agents are available to help guide you through the entire process. Please use the following information to prepare for your contract signing.
Information required at Contract Signing
- Pre-approval letter from a Stone Martin Builders’ preferred lender.
- $1000 earnest money check.
- Interior Selections
- Exterior Selections
- Electric Stove Standard or Gas Cooktop
- No Gas Stub-out Standard or Gas Stub-out
- Cabinet Color: Chestnut Standard or Tapioca
- Wire Shelving in Laundry Standard or Add Cabinets
- No Under Cabinet Lighting Standard or Under Cabinet Lighting
- Add Additional Electrical or Cable Outlets
- Standard Satin Nickel Plumbing or Oil Rubbed Bronze
- No Rain Shower Head Standard or Rain Head in Master Shower
- Garden Tub Standard or Jetted Tub
- Fiberglass Tub Shower Unit Standard or Steel Tub Tile Walls
- Standard Satin Nickel Kitchen Faucet or Oil Bronze
- Exterior Door
- 15 Light Rear Door Standard or Built in Blinds Rear Door
- Window Grid Pattern – Full Grid or Prairie Style
- Swap Shakes to Board and Batten and vice versa
- 100 SQ. Feet Standard Concrete Added to Patio or Driveway, Extra Concrete $4/SQ. FT.
- Add Shutters (per plan) Upgrade
- Change Columns from Treated Blue Board to Cedar Stained
Other upgrades/selections are selected at a later date using www.BuilderTrend.net
You will receive a login to BuilderTrend after contract signing.