5 Reasons to Build instead of Buy
1. Build, don’t buy – Design your own homeWhen you buy a house there are always going to parts of it you don’t like – a little niche here, an awkward corner there. There’s no denying it can be a real pain. If you build and design a home with Stone Martin Builders, we’ll do our best to make sure that you don’t come across any problems. Building your own home gives you the flexibility to have things just the way you want them. When you build a home from the ground up with SMB you get to choose between dozens of different layouts and plans depending on your location. Whether you are looking for a family home or you’re getting ready for retirement, we can build you the perfect size home for you and your family. We want to make our houses, your home, which is why you will get the chance to design your own home with our plans. This is when the fun part begins. You will be able to choose between colors, flooring options and certain finishes that suit your lifestyle and taste, all without having to spend your own time renovating or adding-on yourself. Do you want a farmhouse sink? Or how about hardwood floors spread across your home? We can make that happen for you from the hundreds of features we have available. You tell us what you want and need and Stone Martin Builders will take care of all of the details that make your house a home.
2. Build, don’t buy – Better buildingAre you fed up with your home crumbling around your ears? Then build one yourself! At Stone Martin Builders, we try to us the best possible materials available to us, ensuring a longer lasting home to build memories in for years. If you build your home with us, we will strive to build your home to meet current building codes. A new home is more efficient, especially with the new energy codes including better and improved HVAC [heating, ventilation, and cooling], insulation and air filtration standards. Better efficiency is good for the environment and can save you money on your utility bills each month. You will also find that a new home will require fewer repairs and less maintenance, which can save both money and time. You won’t have to deal with leaky roofs or a failing heating and cooling system in a newly built home. Another perk? A new home might actually be better for you. You won’t have to worry about health concerns or toxic materials, it is not the age of asbestos and lead paint anymore.
3. Build, don’t buy – Building in styleWhy build an old house that is out of date and out of style when you can build one that is fresh and modern? Few people just have that desire to live in a house that looks like it was built in the 60s, that’s why we are constantly evolving and improving our plans and products at Stone Martin Builders. We want to ensure you that we are keeping up with the latest trends and that all of our products are always at the highest standards. We believe in only putting the best products and materials in the homes we build so that, ultimately, each home looks, feels and is at its highest quality. We say “our standard is their upgrade,” which is why we only provide outstanding products in every home we build. A few of the products that we have available to use to keep the homes we build up to the highest quality include certainteed shingles on every single roof we build to better protect you from the weather, stainless steel hood vent for your kitchen, built-in makeup vanity cabinets and much more! Odds are that we have a plan similar to the one you saw on last night’s episode of Fixer Upper.
4. Build, don’t buy – BudgetWe understand that when people think about building a home big dollar signs light up in their eyes. However, If you build with Stone Martin Builders, you won’t be hard pressed to go over-budget. We have plenty of standard options to keep you at or below budget, but we also offer upgrades for those who want a little more. All of our pricing is clearly shown and visible to you, so you won’t have any hidden fees or agendas to take your hard earned cash. Know what you’re paying for! We offer two different options for your new home: standard or upgrade. We offer these options on appliances, cabinets, countertops, doors, flooring, lighting, interior trims and finishes and bathroom. You can choose standard on some options and upgrade on others, whatever you decide you want to spend more money on, we can make happen for you. Products such as cabinets can make or break the interior style of your home, which is why we can offer you the standard satin nickel cabinet hardwood or you can upgrade to the oil rubbed bronze cabinet hardwood. Do you want the perfect countertop that fits your style? We can give you the standard selection giallo victoria granite or upgrade to the beautiful white lace quartz. We want to build you a beautiful, quality home, but we want to build you a home in your budget.
5. Build, don’t buy – LocationWe don’t want our clients to be constricted to one area, which is why we are currently building in 10 different areas! These areas include Auburn, Opelika, Montgomery, Lagrange and Huntsville, and many more, which means you can build your dream home in your dream city. We understand that our clients want something a little different and that no one has the exact same taste in style. This is why no two areas that we build in share the exact same home design style. We want to build our homes to match your style so that you can get exactly what you want! We want you to live in a location that is convenient for you! Whether it’s for work or your kids school, if one of our building locations works for you, then we can start building you your dream home today!