Can you believe the end of the year is already here? Last week we were wrapping gifts, and this week we are wrapping up the year – and boy, was it a big one for Stone Martin Builders!
This year we:
Entered the Huntsville market
– we are now in FOUR Huntsville
neighborhoods (with more to come in 2018) and have already settled some new homeowners into their Stone Martin Builders homes.
Took over another neighborhood in Montgomery
– we are so glad to have lots in Melrose
and be able to build for another group of customers in the Montgomery area.
Started building in Opelika
– we love being able to build in the town we call “home” (where our headquarters is located). The Cove at Towne Lake
is a gorgeous neighborhood that many people are now choosing to call home in a new Stone Martin Builders house!
Released lots of new lots
– we had new phases release in Park Ridge
, The Ridge at Pratt Farms
, and Glennbrooke
. We will have more phases releasing in both Ryan Ridge
in early 2018.
Added new options
– we have been working hard to bring you more of what you want in your homes, and we released a bunch of new selections last month! You can read more about those here
. We have some additional things on deck, so stay tuned.
– we signed on to be a sponsor of a big local charity event in the coming year: the Storybook Farms Derby Dinner and Auction
. We are excited to give back and to partner with such a great organization and help them meet their financial goals to continue benefiting the community that we are members of and cherish.
– we will begin to build in our first neighborhood outside of Alabama in 2018: say hello to LaGrange, GA
! We hope there is plenty more where that came from, so keep your eyes on Stone Martin Builders!
What great things these are to reflect on at the end of the year. We couldn’t have accomplished this without family, friends, and fans who were willing to support our dreams, partner in our goals, and share our name with their family and friends. So, for that we say THANK YOU. We cannot wait to see where 2018 takes us.