New vs. Used: The Advantages of a Brand New Stone Martin Builders Home
- Used: Old, antiquated systems that cause repairs, code concerns, and maintenance issues
- New: Shiny and new plumbing, electric, heating, and cooling systems that run efficiently
- Used: Design choices that reflect another family from another time
- New: Brand new systems, beautiful finishes, and custom, exterior color scheme choices that reflect your personal style
- Used: A layout that’s completely out of your hands (and not in sync with your lifestyle)
- New: An innovative, contemporary floor plan chosen by you to fit your specific needs for number and location of rooms, overall space, and more
- Used: Depending on its age, the home and everything in it are likely long past warranty coverage. So, NO warranties = LARGE repair bills.
- New: We provide a standard, one year, whole house warranty on all of our newly constructed homes.
- Used: An unfamiliar location, lot, or community that you didn’t necessarily want or choose
- New: We build in 10 different cities across two states, providing you with warm, family-friendly locations for your new home! Complete with the contemporary amenities you love, near everything that you need (schools, recreation, hospitals, etc.).
As you compare used homes vs. new construction homes in Alabama or Georgia, be sure to consider just how much a brand new home will enhance your life. Aside from saving you money in the long run, a new Stone Martin Builders home in one of the most beautiful areas of Alabama or Georgia is your own oasis that loves you right back. All of us at Stone Martin Builders can’t wait to get you settled into the brand new home of your dreams!